Providing information is the first step in building awareness about your business.
Awareness building is a function of two steps:
- Providing quality content – Build awareness and trust that lead to sales. More importantly, remember to keep that connection alive to gain referrals and resale opportunities
- Finding the right media delivery options — Success is based on planning and knowing when and where your audience is making decisions
- Evaluate your current digital assets – We will take an audit of the “media-ready” content that you have available, along with any content or parts of your daily business that we can turn into repeat content.
- Identify placements – We can identify where we want to make contact with new prospects, and then we can assign the content goals to fill those pipelines
- Create a routine – Let’s face it, yes this face :), coming up with new ideas and launching new marketing plans is fun, but the real success is in the follow-thru. We’ve all launched websites with big plan, but quickly we realize that staying ahead on the upkeep and refreshes is the real challenge. Let’s lay out this process so we have a map and checklist in place to follow.
Here’s the HLPM Process